D9568: Add a way to reset changes to system-wide color schemes

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 23 12:01:19 UTC 2018

ahmadsamir marked 4 inline comments as done.
ahmadsamir added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> hindenburg wrote in ColorSchemeManager.cpp:224
> I'm not sure I understand this -  how can the colorscheme file not exist?  and why return true when it does not exist?
>
> can't you just return dirInfo.isWritable(); ?

Right. (I was over-engineering apparently).

> hindenburg wrote in ColorSchemeManager.cpp:240
> actually you could use return (paths.count() > 1)

OK. Done.

> hindenburg wrote in EditProfileDialog.cpp:942
> can you name this better than on?  isResetable?
>
> I'm not sure the "Reset" is the best way to describe what we're doing.  Nothing comes to mind though.

I changed it to use isResettable.

About the name, "Reset", it's either that or DiscardColorschemeChanges, which sort of means the same thing...

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9568