D9568: Add a way to reset changes to system-wide color schemes

Kurt Hindenburg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 21 19:41:44 UTC 2018

hindenburg added a comment.

  Can you update the patch fixing my comments and updating your master branch - I've made some changes since this patch - although it applies cleanly

INLINE COMMENTS

> ColorSchemeManager.cpp:226
> +            return dirInfo.isWritable();
> +        } else {
> +            return true;

minor - align indents

If possible, use API doxygen labels - here for example use @p name to explain how name is used.

> EditProfileDialog.h:135
>      void removeColorScheme();
> +    // overwrites a colorscheme in ~/.loca/share/konsole with the respective
> +    //original colorscheme from /usr/share/konsole/

You're actually deleting the file in .local/share - not overriding it.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9568