D10862: Konsole: Add read-only mode

Joshua Noack noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 28 14:35:52 UTC 2018

jnoack added a comment.

  In D10862#215637 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10862#215637>, @ngraham wrote:

  > With the move to KMessageWidget, let's make sure we don't regress anything: in those screenshots the widget is overlapping the scrollbar and presumably the top few lines of text too. We'll need to fix those issues.

  It's no regression, overlapping is a problem right now as well. Additionally, I imagine it a bit difficult to find a proper solution for the overlapped lines at the top given how it works right now. That's why the messages can be dismissed.
  The scrollbar overlap should be easily fixed though.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D10862