D10862: Konsole: Add read-only mode

Joshua Noack noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 26 14:05:37 UTC 2018

jnoack created this revision.
jnoack added a project: Konsole.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Konsole.
jnoack requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This patch adds a read-only option for TerminalDisplays. When active,
  all keyboard events are eaten. Mouse input is not affected and works like before.
  The setting is not persisted and only lasts for the duration of the session.

  Screenshots:
  F5730786: Screenshot_20180226_143309.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5730786>
  F5730788: Screenshot_20180226_143412.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5730788>
  F5730789: Screenshot_20180226_143437.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5730789>

  VDG input is highly appreciated. Also, I'm not sure if I can just change the rc-files without bumping the version?

  FEATURE: 126930

TEST PLAN
  - Shortcuts still work
  - Paste and drop actions are disabled when readonly
  - Switching between read-only and normal tabs works as expected
  - Mouse input works like before

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL