D10650: Restore zoom'ed font sizes after changing profile properties via the command line or ESC sequences

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 19 17:28:58 UTC 2018

ahmadsamir added a comment.

  In D10650#209586 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10650#209586>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Thanks for the patch! Please follow the formatting guidelines here: https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Formatting_your_patch
  >
  > Specifically, remove "BUG: 386643" from the title, and put it on its own line in the Summary section.
  >
  > Also, please populate the Test Plan field with the results of your testing. Thanks!

  That's what I get for using arc...

  In D10650#209682 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10650#209682>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Almost! Instead of:
  >  "Fixes Bug: 386643"
  >  it needs to be:
  >  "BUG: 386643"

  No need in this particular case; since I don't have commit access to KDE's git, Kurt commits the patch if it's accepted and he phrases the commit messages himself, with all the necessary keywords including BUG: .

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D10650