D17588: MainWindow: Add Frameless configuration

Martin Tobias Holmedahl Sandsmark noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 22 17:43:29 GMT 2018

sandsmark added a comment.

  I think it looks good, just some trivial comments so I can show that I actually read the code.

  In D17588#378241 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17588#378241>, @patrickelectric wrote:

  > Try to make Tomaz happy

  story of my life.

INLINE COMMENTS

> GeneralSettings.ui:193
> +           <string>Search backwards</string>
> +          </property>
>           </widget>

I assume all these random changes are from qt designer?

this is why I usually just edit the XML by hand (and why I don't like .ui files anymore).

> konsole.kcfg:15
> +      <label>Remove window titlebar and frame</label>
> +      <tooltip>Remove frame around konsole</tooltip>
> +      <default>false</default>

maybe «Don't show the normal titlebar and window frame» or something so the tooltip is actually different. or just remove the tooltip, I'm not sure if it helps anything here.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17588