D17643: WIP - DO NOT MERGE: Experimental, Multiple Splits per Tab

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 17 19:01:13 GMT 2018

tcanabrava created this revision.
Herald added a project: Konsole.
Herald added a subscriber: konsole-devel.
tcanabrava requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This is what I envision for the Konsole Tab / Splits
  management. One tab contain a QSPlitter that can contain
  multiple TerminalDisplays / Splits.

  You can test this behavior by hitting ctrl + shift + 9
  and ctrl + shift + 0 to activate the splits, and ctrl +
  shift + t to activate a new tab.

  What works:

  - Tab Creation
  - Split Creation (Even Recursive splitting)
  - Terminal Close will close the Split on last split
  - Last last split to close will close the tab
  - Last tab to close will close konsole

  This is *highly broken* as too many things don't work yet:

  - Detaching will not work
  - Reataching will not work
  - Tab Naming will not work

  Probably a few other things too.

  I plan to update this as soon as I remove some of the known bugs

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

BRANCH
  terminatorStyleTabs