D17374: Profile shortcuts switch profile instead of opening new tab

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 13 10:52:43 GMT 2018

tcanabrava added a comment.

  In D17374#376241 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17374#376241>, @hindenburg wrote:

  > I don't think I agree that using a profile shortcut should switch the current tab to that profile.  What would be rationale for this change?

  I would say "Expectations", when I go to the profile I expect it to switch the currently focused terminal to that profile, if the button was labelled "new terminal with profile" then I would be against that change. I belive both variants could coexist.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17374