D17267: Don't duplicate the tabs when Spliting the View

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 6 14:50:55 GMT 2018

tcanabrava added a comment.

  The last fix (opening a tab by double clicking on the empty space on the tabbar) was a bit more intrusive than what I wanted (as the signal must be forwarded to the MainWindow / KPart, to be forwarded back and the pointer to the TabWidget that was clicked needed to be in the callchain. To make it more safe I removed the signal-casts in the connect changing the names of the signals, keeping compile-time correctness, so I'm pretty sure I didn't broke code by doing that. The calls that could use the ~default~ tab now just ask for activeContainer() as a parameter. in the end the code is a bit safer and more explicit on what's happening.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

BRANCH
  dontDuplicateTabs