D17244: Edit Profile Dialog UI redesign

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 5 06:27:22 GMT 2018

loh.tar added a comment.

  Just a hint/question from someone who didn't try this particular patch.

  What happens when the screen has a limited height? Can/will the dialog shrink to fit in?

  There was a similar change sometime in the past (sadly I can't remember ATM where/what, sorry) which caused on my loved Netbook (1024x600) a very bad experience. You had to move the window by Alt-Mouse-Drag to view/access lower widgets.

  Furthermore have these dialogs an issue when the text below the left icon row is too long, the text is broken then (not full readable) and you can't adjust the width of this column manually.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17244