D17244: Edit Profile Dialog UI redesign

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 4 15:03:47 GMT 2018

ngraham added subscribers: mart, hein.
ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks so much!

  > Replace popping-in warning frames in "Scrollback" group with warning buttons which show floating warning after click. The controls does not change position anymore when switching the scrollback options. Applies also to history size dialog.

  This one one change I'm a little iffy about. I can understand that some people don't like `KMessageWidgets` because they reposition content, but I think it highlights the need for a new style of pop-up that appears over the view and looks visually connected to a particular widget. I believe @hein and @mart have discussed this in the past.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17244