D16837: Persist after closing last tab when running in background mode

Andrew Smith noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 3 10:23:54 GMT 2018

EspadaV8 added a comment.

  @davidedmundson this isn't what this is trying to provide. I have a global shortcut configured for "Toggle Background Window" (in my case `Meta`+`Return`). I have Konsole start at launch (`konsole --background-mode`). This prevents Konsole from quitting after the last tab has been closed.

  Currently if you launch Konsole like that, bring the window to the foreground and exit the session (e.g. `Ctrl`+`d`), pressing the shortcut won't do anything because Konsole quit. With this patch it will instead hide the window, open up a new session so that the next time you press the global shortcut Konsole will show again.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16837