D12193: Add support for Set Cursor Style (DECSCUSR) escape sequences

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 18 09:54:55 UTC 2018

ahmadsamir added a comment.

  In D12193#248547 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12193#248547>, @hindenburg wrote:

  > The output looks great - was mimicking xterms '\e[ q' too hard or not worth the effort?

  I am not sure what you mean, but if you mean the code in the Vt102Emulation, it took me a long time to understand the 'lec' and co. parts, and a lot of trial and error; the comment at the top of that section says "Ok, here comes the nasty part of the decoder.", which is true, it's quite nasty.

  >   Also, it would be good if you could fill out the "testing" part; for example, you could copy/paste the printf commands from the bug report.

  OK, I fleshed out the test plan section a bit.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12193