D12139: Add profile property to toggle alternate scrolling

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 12 19:05:54 UTC 2018

ahmadsamir added a comment.

  In D12139#244988 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12139#244988>, @hindenburg wrote:

  > OK, this is fine - I wonder who would disable this per-profile; especially with the upcoming other patch.

  That's a good point; but looking at the bug report, old as it is, there were/are more than a few users who wanted that behaviour disabled everywhere.

  So with a profile option, users can enable it everywhere and disable it selectively with the escape sequence; or the other way around, disable it everywhere and selectively enable it for programs like less which don't support mouse scrolling on their own (and which was the original point of adding the emulation of up/down key presses).

  Just thinking out loud here.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL