D8464: Add support for DECSCUSR.

Martijn Hoogendoorn noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 14 16:20:20 UTC 2017

mhoogendoorn added a comment.

  Not sure if it happened with 17.08.2 (I've not seen it happen), but in 17.08.3 under some circumstances the `setCursorBlinkingEnabled()` call will happen from a different thread, causing a crash because the `_blinkCursorTimer` in `TerminalDisplay` is start/stopped from a thread that isn't its own.

  Testcase that seems to reliable trigger it:

  - Open a tmux new tmux session, and run `printf '\e[6 q\e[2 q'` in it, then detach.
  - Start a Konsole built with this patch and attach to the tmux session.

  Upon reattaching tmux emits a control sequence to make the cursor in the outer terminal match what is set in the tmux session, causing the mentioned crash.

  Not sure how that can be avoided, but as there's not much interest it's probably best to shelve this. As I don't care about blinking cursors I can just patch locally for shape changing.

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8464