D9272: Improve profile management

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 11 17:34:35 UTC 2017

ahmadsamir added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9272#178422, @hindenburg wrote:

  [...]

  > When I move that profile out of the way, the current code works - can you still try to handle this issue and perhaps the .profile as well?

  The updated diff should handle both those cases. ".profile" doesn't have a Name=, so basically it's the same as your Dark Solarized.profile, which has a file name but not a Name=.

  I've just tested and it seems to work.

  I am also thinking that the profile reader shouldn't allow loading a profile without a Name=, sort of a malformed profile, so it should disallow loading it and notify the user to check it manually. (an idea for a future review :)).

REPOSITORY
  R319 Konsole

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9272