D7354: Add new standard KDE tab switching shortcuts (ctrl+pgup/pgdn)

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 23 21:58:06 UTC 2017

dfaure added a comment.

  +1 from me, the change as it is now is pretty harmless (I mean, not dangerous), since it doesn't remove any previously known shortcut, and I find it extremely unlikely that a text console application would be using Ctrl+PgUp/PgDown itself.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ViewManager.cpp:255
>
> -    collection->setDefaultShortcut(previousViewAction, Qt::SHIFT + Qt::Key_Left);
> +    QList<QKeySequence> previousViewActionKeys;
> +    previousViewActionKeys << QKeySequence(Qt::SHIFT + Qt::Key_Left);

could be written in a much shorter way:

  const QList<QKeySequence> previousViewActionKeys{Qt::SHIFT + Qt::Key_Left, Qt::CTRL + Qt::KeyPageUp};

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7354