[Konsole-devel] [konsole] [Bug 356109] New: konsole is using all cpu power
Hans-J. Ullrich via KDE Bugzilla
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Mon Nov 30 11:26:38 UTC 2015
Bug ID: 356109
Summary: konsole is using all cpu power
Platform: Debian testing
Assignee: konsole-devel at kde.org
Reporter: hans.ullrich at loop.de
in KDE when I ended some applications, then the process "konsole" is left. This
process is running at 100 percent cpu power. I have to kill that process
manually. This behaviour appeared since the change from kde4 to kde5.
This behaviour also appeared never on my 32-bit machines,. but on all
Steps to Reproduce:
This will work every time:
1. start the application "synaptics" and watch the processlist.
2. You will see the process "konsole" be started.
3. End synaptics either by ending via the ending-function or closing the window
- it is the same.
4. You can see, the process "konsole" is not killed.
5. Doing it again will start another process "konsole".
6. There are more applications, which cause the same problem. However, with
can bee seen every time.
I would have expected the process konsole should be killed when ended the
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the konsole-devel