[Konsole-devel] [konsole] [Bug 355362] Ctrl-Space and Ctrl-@ do nothing (again)
Richard Hansen via KDE Bugzilla
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Sun Nov 15 01:35:06 UTC 2015
--- Comment #2 from Richard Hansen <rhansen at bbn.com> ---
I can get it to work by following these steps:
1. edit the current profile
2. go to the Keyboard tab
3. click Edit (the selected entry is "Default (XFree 4)")
4. click Add
5. enter Space+Ctrl in the Key Combination column
6. enter \x00 in the Output column
Should I need to do this?
Using gdb I noticed that for the Ctrl+Space QKeyEvent:
* event->modifiers() & Qt::ControlModifier is true
* event->key() is Qt::Key_Space (decimal 32, hex 0x20)
* event->text().isEmpty() is true
Without the Space+Ctrl key binding, KeyboardTranslator::findEntry() returns an
empty entry, which causes Vt102Emulation::sendKeyEvent() to send event->text(),
which is empty.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the konsole-devel