[Konsole-devel] [konsole] [Bug 349470] New: Tabbar shown when needed, rearranging tabs with Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right Arrows hides tabbar
André Vitor de Lima Matos
andre.vmatos at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:24:19 UTC 2015
Bug ID: 349470
Summary: Tabbar shown when needed, rearranging tabs with
Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right Arrows hides tabbar
Platform: Archlinux Packages
Assignee: konsole-devel at kde.org
Reporter: andre.vmatos at gmail.com
Tabbar shown when needed makes rearranging tab triggers a bug where tabbar is
hidden even with more than 1 tab.
Steps to reproduce:
* Set Settings > TabBar > Tab bar visibility to "Show tabbar when needed"
* Create two tabs
* Try to Rearrange them with Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right.
What is expected:
* Current tab will change places with Left/Right tab
* Tabbar still visible, as there's more than 1 tab open.
What actually happens:
* Tabbar is hidden.
* All tabs are still is alive, as it can be selected via Shift+Left/Right, but
there's no way to tell there's more than one tab open, but going via mentioned
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the konsole-devel