[Konsole-devel] Review Request 111937: Port to KF5/Qt5

Christophe Giboudeaux cgiboudeaux at gmx.com
Tue Aug 13 21:15:59 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 13 August 2013 16:51:24 Kurt Hindenburg wrote:
> I would have preferred you not commit this to master.  It pollutes master
> and I would guess 4.12 will come out before kf5.  Please revert and make a
> new branch for kf5
>
> Kurt

That's a joke ? Why didn't you wake up when you reviewed and commented about
the code change ?

ifdef'ing code wouldn't have been needed if you had spoken earlier.

Alexander, sorry that your time got wasted.
Please revert db19364 and 4adfbe8 and reapply the changes in a different branch
(you don't need ifdefs anymore nor the option in the main CMakeLists.txt, kf5
will only depend on Qt5).

Christophe