No subject

Mon Apr 22 03:57:02 UTC 2013

side.

Since you are determined to help here, and you can reproduce the
problem within a day or so, we could try diagnose further. It might
take some tests.

Personally, i cannot help here further, since i do not know enough
to design a proper test for shortcut material. So we have to get to
the right expert here.

Kurt, do you know, who takes care of the shortcut stuff right now?
Perhaps the facts we found so far, might already resemble him
to something...

-lars

PS.

The sequences Ctrl-0 ... Ctrl-9 should result in '1'..'9'. Again, what
you see in the test program is what the konsole actually receives
as a keyevent. Actually, i'd consider the different values artefacts,
bugs, really, but they have nothing to do with our issue.