No subject

Mon Apr 22 03:57:02 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I've often found it inconvenient to move from a shell session within konsole
to another kde-based activity with the same content. For example, opening a
url from a README, opening a file in kate, even googling on the contents of a
compiler error.

The attached patch goes some way to removing this inconvenience (for me at
least).  It allows you to open a file/google for a string/open a url from the
pop-up menu under the right mouse button. The screenshots at the url below
give you some idea of how it works.

http://roberthogan.net/konsole/

(Unfortunately, the patch is against 3.3.1 because I can't get the latest cvs
to compile today for some reason.) Please feel free to commit,discard,
improve, replace or whatever.

Thanks,
Robert