[Konsole-devel] Gauging Feature Merge Inquiry

Jacob Alexander triplehaata at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 20:07:22 UTC 2012

Not a problem.

There's no rush in getting this merged. I'm more trying to gauge interest,
and figure out how the Konsole team would like me to integrate the feature.
Once I finish up with exams, I'll start work adapting my current renderer
to the latest Konsole source.

Thanks,
-Jacob

P.S. Is there a particular formatting/style guide I should be following? Or
is it, "just me sensible".