[Konsole-devel] Inconsistency in Konsole tabs

Aaron aaron at fosslib.net
Tue Jan 31 19:00:32 UTC 2012

Why are the tabs used in Konsole so different compared to Dolphin, Konqueror,
and Rekonq? With Dolphin, Konqueror, and Rekonq I can smoothly drag the tabs
left and right but with Konsole the tabs act very different. I did a quick
search on the Konsole mailing list archives as well as on the internet but
couldn't find any reference to this behaviour. I'm wondering why
Konsole behaves
differently? A great 'feature' of KDE SC is that everything is usually very
consistent between applications. Is there any chance that Konsole can use the
same tabs that the other applications I mention use?

Thank you,

Aaron