[Konsole-devel] About the installed library name of konsolepart

Kurt Hindenburg kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:17:26 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Jekyll Wu <adaptee at gmail.com> wrote:

> That makes me wonder whether "no lib prefix" is the preferred
> convention for KDE KParts. However I fail to find related guide or
> something like that.

Hi,
  If you run a konsolepart from the terminal, you'll see a 'warning' about
libkonsolepart.  I think the lib needs removed but it is not a minor thing
and just to remove the warning wasn't worth the effort.  I'm don't recall
see any docs other than the warning message.  Perhaps for SC 5.0 we can do
it.
  Kurt