[Konsole-devel] Question about the inconsistency between documentation and implementation of kde_terminal_interface.h

Jekyll Wu adaptee at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 10:44:26 UTC 2011

There are current 2 bug reports of this kind:

Bug 225857 - KonsolePart does not call cd with existing shell in
TerminalInterface::showShellInDir()
Bug 257350 - Documentation update + api question about
kde_terminal_interface.h

What should we do about those inconsistency? I mean, it is not easy to
tell which part is wrong and should be fixed. My feeling is the
doucument is outdated(just look at its commit history ), but I do not
know much of the history of konsole kpart so I am not sure.

If the documentation should be fixed, should we just do it or notify
some developer of kdelibs?

Jekyll
Best regards