[Konsole-devel] What's the expected behavior of clicking profile name in ManageProfilesDialog?

Jekyll Wu adaptee at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 09:19:09 UTC 2011

There are 2 related bug reports. #167294 describes the current broken
behavior. #168605 suggests restoring the old way, about which I have no
clear idea .

So what would be the expected behavior? I can think of 3 choices:

1). make the name column non-editable, thus avoiding the confusion in
#167294. It is simple to implement, but of no use to users.

2). make it really support renaming profile.

3). open the EditProfileDialog for that profile.

I personally prefer choice #2 now. Any idea?

Jekyll