[Konsole-devel] Join me on Facebook

Scott Graham Isaac invite+zrdohvfligoz at facebookmail.com
Wed Jun 16 14:48:07 UTC 2010

Thanks,
Scott Graham

To join Facebook, please follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?app_id=102452128776&i=100001250497849&k=Z6E3Y6U5UZW1WFMJPB63QTVVZPDCZUVNUWGWEJ3AYU&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=konsole-devel%40kde.org&c=e98385b9abe4629cebc3e4c5a6888fd1.konsole-devel@kde.org was invited to join Facebook by Scott Graham Isaac. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=d47305&u=100000759570589&mid=282e155G5af33dc0609dG0G8