[Konsole-devel] [Bug 153376] right click on tab doesn't open context menu anymore
robertknight at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:34:26 UTC 2010
--- Comment #28 from Robert Knight <robertknight gmail com> 2010-01-08 18:34:23 ---
Please post this patch on reviewboard.kde.org.
Some initial comments:
* ViewContainer::_contextMenuTabIndex needs to be initialized in the
* kDebug() should be used if you need debugging information (in
* I think you can leave out the dynamic_cast in
* The temporary memory leak from the QMenu which is created but not later
destroyed needs to be fixed as per the TODO comment
* I suggest renaming the TabbedViewContainer::contextMenuTabRename() method to
TabbedViewContainer::contextMenuRenameTab() (and likewise for the other context
* When specifying types in SLOT() arguments you can leave out the 'const' and
'&' parts of 'const T&'. eg. 'SLOT(contextMenu(int, const QPoint &))' can be
more compactly written as 'SLOT(contextMenu(int,QPoint))'
* The captions of the context menu items need to match those in the main menus.
eg. 'Rename Tab' instead of 'Rename Session'. For consistency I would suggest
changing the caption of the detach action to 'Detach Tab' in both the main menu
and in the context menu.
* Re these lines:
TabbedViewContainer * tabbedContainer;
container = tabbedContainer =
The 'tabbedContainer' variable is unnecessary since QObject::connect() uses
duck-typing. You can pass it a pointer of type ViewContainer (the 'container'
variable) and still connect a signal or slot which is specific to a sub-class
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the konsole-devel