[Konsole-devel] Menubar/actions renewal

Sascha Peilicke sasch.pe at gmx.de
Tue Apr 13 10:15:35 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

my impression is that Konsole development currently lacks some manpower. A lot
of new bug messages are coming in but there is little other activity on the
list. Also there's a backlog of review requests that aren't even answered.

I've submitted a review request on a big menubar/actions revamp quite some
time ago [1]. Unfortunately the discussion stalled, so I'd like to renew that
as I'm still interested in modernizing Konsole.

Footnotes:
 [1] http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/3110/
--
Sascha Peilicke