[Konsole-devel] Text selection w/ mouse-aware apps

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sun May 31 21:49:05 UTC 2009

Text selection via left-mouse + drag does not work in kde4 konsole when
running a mouse-aware application such as midnight-commander.

There is at least one other report of this problem that was submitted to
the Ubuntu folks, but I thought it would be prudent to mention it here.
Konsole is one of my favorite utilities and I'd really like to see this
capability restored to functionality.

Also, not sure this has been addressed, but it's not possible to disable
flow control via Ctrl-S / Ctrl-Q when using xfree4 input mode.

Steve