[Konsole-devel] keytab changes not taking affect

Mun Johl Mun.Johl at Emulex.Com
Sat May 2 00:13:13 UTC 2009

Hi,

Well I have been able to make some progress on this front but ran into
another issue.

First, it seems that the problem I was having is that even though under
Settings->Configure Konsole...->Session my updated keytab file was
depicted, it actually isn't getting applied unless I go to
Settings->Keyboard and select it explicitly.  Once I saved the new
setting as the default, new konsoles pull in my keytab correctly.

Now, the issue I'm having is assigning a new entry for <Shift><F12>.
For example, the following doesn't work for <S-F12>:

key F12 -Shift   : "A"
key F12 +Shift   : "B"

However, if I change the key to F11, both the unshifted *and* shifted
entries work.  Is there something special about <S-F12>?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

--
Mun