[Konsole-devel] How can I get Ctl-b delivered to BASH?

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 19:36:24 UTC 2009

Hello Bruce,

This is a bug which was fixed in KDE 4.2 - the 'Save Bookmark' action
is now bound to Ctrl+Shift+B by default.

The reason the action had the Ctrl+B shortcut in earlier KDE 4
releases was that this was a default setting for the action specified
in the KDE libraries, the idea being to ensure consistency of
shortcuts across applications, and it was not possible to override in
individual applications at the time.  This has since been fixed.

Regards,
Robert.