[Konsole-devel] Creating new sessions with dbus

Antonio Tapiador del Dujo atapiador at dit.upm.es
Wed Dec 30 11:58:03 UTC 2009

Hi there!
I'm playing with konsole and dbus to set up a development environment, see
http://gitorious.org/kddev

I have some problems when creating a new session. When using:

qdbus org.kde.konsole /Konsole org.kde.konsole.Konsole.newSession

a new tab is created in the Mainwindow_1, but I can't find any way to create
new sessions in other main windows.

Futhermore, if I try to pass profile and path arguments, I get:

$ qdbus org.kde.konsole /Konsole org.kde.konsole.Konsole.newSession kddev
/home/atd/dev
Invalid number of parameters

Any help? BTW, is there any place when I can find documentation?

Thank you.