[Konsole-devel] keytab changes not taking affect

Mun Johl Mun.Johl at Emulex.Com
Wed Apr 29 16:54:10 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply.
Please see my comments below.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 01:24 AM PDT, Robert Knight wrote:

RK> Hi,
RK>
RK> Does pressing the F9 key produce the correct output in the test area?
RK>
RK> Go to Settings -> Edit Current Profile -> Input, select the key
RK> binding and click 'Edit'.  There is a test area at the bottom of the
RK> dialog which appears.

I don't have the Edit Current Profile submenu.  I left out a piece of
important information: The revision of konsole I'm running is 1.6.4 on
RHEL5.3 with KDE 3.5.4 .  I'm hesitant on upgrading a portion (or all of
KDE) since I'm new to this particular Unix environment and I don't want
to mess things up too badly ... just yet.

Regards,

--
Mun