[Konsole-devel] keytab changes not taking affect

Mun Johl Mun.Johl at Emulex.Com
Wed Apr 29 05:02:58 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to define some of my own keytab entries and I think I am
missing something in the process and could use some assistance.

To get started, I basically made a copy of the linux.keytab file and
stored it in ~/.kde/share/apps/konsole/unique_name.keytab .  I then made
the following change simply for test purposes:

#key F9     : "\E[20~"
key F9     : "A"

I also changed the keyboard name to a unique name and set the new keytab
as the default for konsole.  I then opened a new konsole window and
verified the new configuration; but F9 did not map to "A"; it still had
the original "\E[20~" mapping.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--