[Konsole-devel] [Patch] Use toolbuttons for tabbar corner widgets

Sascha Peilicke sasch.pe at gmx.de
Fri Apr 3 09:09:59 UTC 2009

Hello,

here's a little patch that changes the two corner-widget buttons for new/close
tab functionality to use QToolButton instead of KPushButton. This way they use
less space and are more visually pleasant (see screenshots). A result of this
change is the immediate visibility of the new-tab button's menu. IMHO the
delayed menu of KPushButton is not really intuitive or even noticeable (to be
honest, I found that feature only in the code), now it's clear that the new-
button has some extra functionality if click-pressed. Last but not least
Konsole's tab-bar does now look the same as Konqueror's.

p.s:
	Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed to this list.
--
Sascha Peilicke
http://saschpe.wordpress.com