[Konsole-devel] [Bug 165949] Wrong solution(for asia) to strip ampersand characters from top-level menu items in SVN:825353
robertknight at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 05:00:30 UTC 2008
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
------- Additional Comments From robertknight gmail com 2008-07-10 07:00 -------
> I've tested the patch in comment #6 in KDE 4.1 rc1.
To clarify - the patch isn't in KDE 4.1 RC1, you have to apply it to the source. I tested it by changing the text of one of the existing entries to "Text (&T)".
More information about the konsole-devel