[Konsole-devel] paste does not paste newlines?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 6 01:34:33 UTC 2008

Am I missing an option to make paste paste newlines from the clipboard?
It's not uncommon for me to type the same command on many (not
necessarily all, thus 'send input to all sessions' won't do... when it's
brought back?) shells and/or several times*. In KDE3, I would copy the
whole line including newline, so that after I can just paste in other
shells to run the command. Konsole 2.1 doesn't seem to paste the
newline, so that I have to hit enter each time :-(.

(* In fact, that command is often "exit\n" :-), and it wouldn't be
unusual to need to do it four times to fully exit a shell.)

--
Matthew
ESNR: signal to noise ratio too low (try a mailer without disclaimers)