[Konsole-devel] bad key binding

Pascal Patry iscy at invalidip.com
Sun Feb 3 03:11:04 UTC 2008

Hi, I finally tried KDE 4 as my work environment this week-end. First comment, pretty sweet... However, there is one
thing I didn't like about Konsole and one of his key binding.

CTRL+B is binded as 'Add Bookmark' which I think, is a bug. Readline and vim are both bindings these keys for useful
things (moving the cursor, or moving the page). So I really think that Konsole should not override these.

As a side note, I also didn't see any options to hide the right scroll bar, and neither the bottom tabs (I prefer to use
screen). Since these options are part of the last Konsole version, I just expect them to come back later...

Pascal