[Konsole-devel] Implemented: Open Folder in Tabs' with SSH bookmarks

Will Angenent will.angenent at ntt.eu
Tue Dec 9 00:01:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've implemented "TODO about implementing support for 'Open Folder in
Tabs' with SSH bookmarks" from r756953 in MainWindow.cpp.

I've made a simple patch to allow SSH sessions to be handled when
opening all
URLS in a bookmarked tab. I had to introduce a new signal + slot and copy
some code from SessionController::openUrl into Application.cpp to do
finish it off. I know, code duplication is evil, but I'm afraid I don't
know enough about the konsole innards to know the best place to put the
common code.

The patch is attached.

Regards,
Will Angenent