[Konsole-devel] Fwd: where is konsole in kde-windows ?

Andrius da Costa Ribas andriusmao at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:37:09 UTC 2008

Forwarding kde-windows mailing list thread:

Forwarded conversation
Subject: where is konsole in kde-windows ?
------------------------

From: *aishen* <aishen at free.fr>
Date: 2008/5/14
To: Kde-windows at kde.org

Hi :)
I installed kde4 last installer and when i wanted to run konsole no konsole
in ..\bin ?
is it created or not ?
others apps works but no konsole
kind regards

----------
From: *Andreas Pakulat* <apaku at gmx.de>
Date: 2008/5/14
To: kde-windows at kde.org

Windows has no such thing as pseudo terminals, which is what terminal
emulators on *nix use to do their work. Thats why there's simply no
win32 port of konsole yet. I'm not saying its impossible, but it'll
require quite good knowledge of win32 internals and probably also quite
some time.

Andreas

--
Don't relax!  It's only your tension that's holding you together.