[Konsole-devel] tabs on konsole in kde parts

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:22:41 UTC 2007

> I would like to ask you if the problem related to the presence of a tab in the lower part
> of the konsole embedded into a KPart has been solved.

Yes it has.  If you get a current copy of the Konsole code you should
find that the part looks correct.

> By the way, is it possible to have a Konsole widget in a QT application
> without KParts, i.e. without having to include KDE development headers
> and libraries in my QT application?

Not easily.  You would have to rework various parts of Konsole to
avoid using KDE classes, the most important of which being K3Process
and K3Pty which Konsole uses to communicate with the shell program.

Regards,
Robert.