[Konsole-devel] Using konsole widget in another application

Vladimir Pouzanov farcaller at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 13:20:15 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I'm working on a telnet-like terminal (Qt4-only application). It seems
that my first approach to use QTextBrowser and span's to make VT100
color sequences work is too slow (I don't really need to handle
something other then color codes). That's why I decided to try
re-using konsole code.

I've got konsole from KDE svn trunk. Can someone please give me a
hint, from what class I should start trying to rip off konsole widget
(and all the underlying terminal emulation)?

--
Sincerely,
Vladimir "Farcaller" Pouzanov