[Konsole-devel] Konsole and control characters...

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 00:08:54 UTC 2007

Hi Constantin,

Thanks for the patch.  The actual problem however is that the new
keyboard translation code doesn't handle asterisks ( *s ) in the input
.keytab as it should do.

When a match is found for the key sequence described on a line in a
.keytab file, the * character on the right-hand side is supposed to be
replaced by a number representing the modifier keys which are pressed.
 The new string containing no asterisks is then sent to the terminal.

Regards,
Robert.