[Konsole-devel] how did it switch to the history-scrolling mode ?

Yakov Lerner iler.ml at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 08:26:44 UTC 2007

I work all the day in konsole, vimming and shelling. Sometimes,
this happens: I erroneously press some keys (unknown to me), and
konsole enters the mode where up/down arrows scroll the history, and
the application does not receive any keys. Only up/down arrows work, but
they shift history. I don't know how to get out of this mode.
It happened more than once. So I have to close the tab.

I don't know what I pressed to enter it, but
I have unusual small keyboard ("hacker's keyboard") without keypad.
I noticed that when konsole entered this mode, my fingers were
in the lower right region where there are Shift, Del, Arrows, and End.

How do I sqitch from this unusual mode to the normal mode anyway ?
Thanks
THis is konsole 1.6.3, kde 3.5.3.

Yakov