[Konsole-devel] konsole startup script

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:05:27 UTC 2007

Hi Neel,

Start a new terminal, open a few tabs and browse to the directories
you want to go to.  Then go to Settings -> Save Sessions Profile and
enter a name.

You can then start with this profile again either using the "New
Session Using Profile" link in the terminal starter panel applet or
using the terminal command:

konsole --profile <profile name>

If you want the shells opened in windows rather than tabs, you can
simply add a shell script which calls "konsole" with the --workdir
command line argument to specify which directory it should start in.

Regards,
Robert.