[Konsole-devel] [Bug 148227] New: konsole doesn't save settings
psychonaut at nothingisreal.com
Thu Jul 26 12:49:13 UTC 2007
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: konsole doesn't save settings
Platform: SuSE RPMs
AssignedTo: konsole-devel kde org
ReportedBy: psychonaut nothingisreal com
Version: (using KDE KDE 3.5.7)
Installed from: SuSE RPMs
When konsole is run automatically on KDE startup from a restored KDE profile, the konsole settings are always those which with the session was originally saved. Even if you change the konsole settings and select "Save as Default", the next time you start KDE the old settings will be restored.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Load konsole. Assume that the default settings for Bell is "System Notification".
2. K Menu->Save Session
3. K Menu->Log off
4. Log into KDE again. Konsole starts automatically.
5. Settings->Bell->Visible Bell
6. Settings->Save as Default
7. (Optional) Session->Quit
8. K Menu->Log off
9. Log into KDE again. Konsole starts automatically.
10. Konsole should have the Visible Bell setting enabled.
10. Konsole has the System Notification setting enabled.
More information about the konsole-devel