[Konsole-devel] Konsole: lost focus of window or tab

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 19:17:06 UTC 2007

> I'm willing to (try to, at least) help get this working in 3.5.x if you
> can dig up what the needed escapes are

They need to be decided upon first.

> I understand I will probably wait for KDE4 with that (3.5.6 is too
> close, don't know if feature is possible to include in 3.5.7).
> it probably won't be accepted but you could use it locally

This is quite a small feature which won't affect other terminal
programs and doesn't require any user interface or string changes, so
it could go in for 3.5.7.  I can port it to KDE 4.
The only thing I ask is that the patch is well commented, and
documentation on the new escape sequences needs to be put somewhere
(perhaps konsole.kde.org ) for other terminal emulations to look at.

Regards,
Robert.